Thank you for choosing Podiatry Services of CNY. Did you know we have been providing care in Central New York since 1978?
Before your first vist:
- Print the New Patient Packet below.
- Read the HIPAA Privacy Practices and sign the acknowledgement in the New Patient Packet. You do not need to print the HIPAA Privacy Practices unless you wish to.
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If your appointment is at 3:30pm, please arrive by 3:00pm, our staff has to process your paperwork during that time.
- Avoid dark socks that pill or leave pieces behind, it makes the exam more difficult. If you wear nail polish on your toes, remove it from all of your toes before your appointment if you are seeing us for a nail related problem.
- New Patient Packet (If Possible, Bring With You)
- Information Prior To Office Visit
- HIPAA Privacy Practices
- DMV 664 (Handicap Permits / License Plates)
- Routine Foot Care Policy and ABN (Advanced Beneficiary Notice)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.